Bisky Bosky product update

i know i have been neglecting this blog. so this is my entry to break my silence....

firstly, i'd like to thank all the responses to my product. newspaper articles has helped to put Bisky Bosky in the limelight and to create awareness.

Secondly, i need to update my products..our pads are cotton base with bamboo velour top. we no longer make flannel pads.

Our price list is as follows.

petite pantyliners (Bamboo Velour) rm15
petite pantyliners (Minky) rm17
pantyliners (Bamboo Velour) rm15
pantyliners (Minky) rm17
light pad (Bamboo Velour) rm20
light pad (Minky) rm22
regular pad (bamboo velour)rm25
regular pad (minky) rm27
long pad (bamboo velour)rm35
long pad (minky) rm37





13 comments:

  1. Tumpang tanya. Kedai dia di mana eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. boleh detail no.phone sis? sbb mlalui fb, akk xreply pon~

    ReplyDelete
  3. assalam...

    ada set apa ya dalam starter pack RM150?

    ReplyDelete
  4. berminat nak order, please emel the details to ariefiera@gmail.com

    starter pack rm150 including apa ya?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Explore our vast collection for Organic Pantyliners, tampons, or pads to save your body and planet from plastic and harsh chemicals. Add our product to your buying list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Attractive, post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have liked browsing your blog posts. After all, I will surely subscribe to your feed, and I hope you will write again soon! 15mm bille silicone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. Freebies Uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! Innosilicon 750mh

    ReplyDelete
  9. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… queens cannabis dispensary

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... queens cannabis dispensary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the blog filled with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Now my task has become as easy as ABC. Innosilicon A11 Pro

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work. Innosilicon A11 Pro 8GB 2000Mh

    ReplyDelete